The City of Amarillo’s Summer Street Maintenance Program began construction on Monday, May 24th on arterial roadways. Work is expected to last several weeks.
The arterial roadways likely to be affected by constructions are:
* s.w. 34th from s. Bell to Coulter
* s.e. 45th from s. Osage to Grand
* s. Washington from I-27 to I-40
* Janet Drive from s. Western to s.w. 34th
* n. Grand from NE 34th to E. Hastings ave.
Intermittent lane closures and delays can be expected in these areas. Motorists are asked to abide by all construction signage. Using alternate routes is advisable.
Look for the latest Summer Street Maintenance Program information at: www.amarillo.gov/2021_summer_maintenance
And remember: Stay calm! Be patient. Take some deep breaths and keep your radio on 100.9 The Eagle!