Fire Breaks Out At Bob Seger’s House!
Bob Seger once recorded an album titled ‘The Fire Inside’. And on Sunday, the fire was inside Seger’s Michigan home. Firefighters were called to the rocker’s house in Orchard Lake on Sunday to deal with a small fire. Fortunately, Seger and everyone else inside were able to evacuate safely. Firefighters say the fire was contained in a metal chimney flue, but they had to break through some walls and ceilings to put it out. The home also suffered some water damage. Authorities are still determining the cause of the fire.
Have you ever dealt with a house fire?