I know I’ve been guilty! You get in a nice relationship, you get comfy, then BAM! Here’s comes the extra pounds.
According to a new survey, approximately 4 out of 5 people gain, quote, “love weight” when they get in a serious relationship. And here are the eight reasons why . . .
1. Eating out more.
2. Adopting a less active lifestyle.
3. Staying home to eat and drink.
4. Exercising less to spend more time together.
5. Trying new foods and restaurants as a couple.
6. Starting a family.
7. Less motivation to keep up your physique.
8. Take more Ubers or taxis together instead of walking places.
Luckily the weather is good to get out, get active and hopefully keep that “love weight” in check!