“My momma raised a gentlemen” is what I’ve always said. Most of us were raised with certain manners, unwritten rules or way to behave. Growing up, you may have even gotten a little pop on the behind if you didn’t!
What are some unwritten rules everyone should follow? A few good ones I’ve seen are: “If you borrow someone’s car, put gas in it” . . .huh?? “If you finish a roll of toilet paper, replace it” . . . and “Don’t leave shopping carts in the middle of an aisle.”
I did some looking around and here are some others! Do you follow these?
I can tell you now, I don’t follow #2! LOL!
1. Don’t ask for something if the person has only one of them left. Like gum.
2. Don’t play music out loud when you’re in public. That’s what headphones are for.
3. Chew with your mouth closed.
4. Don’t start drama at a funeral.
5. If you’re borrowing something for a third time, buy one of your own.
6. If someone shows you a photo on their phone, don’t swipe left or right to look at other photos, because there might be something R-rated.
7. Let people get off an elevator before you get on.