As it turns out, only 20% of us spend time doing things that bring us happiness…and it’s for less than 30 minutes each day.
To me, that’s not enough! So, I went on a mission, looked at surveys and polls from hundreds of people and found 10 of the top keys when it comes to happiness.
Spending quality time with your family comes in as the #1 key to happiness. To be fair though, it’s a lot easier to make time when you’ve got plenty of money in the bank. Here are some more that were found!
1. Spending quality time with your family.
2. Having time to yourself.
3. Spending time with friends. The top three are all about having more time.
4. Being outdoors more.
5. Sleeping well.
6. Indulging in your favorite hobby.
7. Delicious food, especially if it’s good for you.
8. Continuing to learn and discover new things.
9. Eating healthy.
10. Exercise. The survey also found 20% of us spend less than 30 minutes a day on things that truly make us happy.
Oddly enough, money wasn’t anywhere to be found. Although, indirectly, it sure can make an overall difference. What do you think?