It’s true! A gourmet ice cream company has released a bunch of THANKSGIVING flavors . . . including stuffing, salted caramel turkey, and buttered mashed potatoes and gravy. And you can order them online . . . at $13-per-pint.
C’mon now, ice cream is my favorite food and gravy is my second-favorite. But that doesn’t mean they need to be merged!
Check out the flavors:
1. Sweet potato casserole with maple pecans.
2. Apple cranberry stuffing.
3. Salted caramel Thanksgiving turkey, including bits of turkey skin mixed in.
4. Spiced goat cheese and pumpkin pie.
5. Buttered mashed potatoes and gravy.
Mmm mmm good!
If those sound good to you, or at least intriguing to you, you can get all five pints delivered from SaltAndStraw.com . . . for $65. That’s $13 each. Plus another $20 to $50 for shipping.
Is it worth it?