10 Things We Forget The Most…I’m Guilty!
September 23, 2019 12:59PM CDT
Hey, life gets busy! According to a new study, the average person forgets FOUR things a day. That’s 1,460 every year! I hope you get some comfort knowing you’re not the only person. I’m guilty of at least half of these…all the time!
Here are the top 10 most common things we forget . . .
1. Why you went into a room.
2. Where you put your keys.
3. Things you wanted to buy at the grocery store.
4. People’s names after you meet them.
5. Where you put your pen.
6. Taking meat out to defrost.
7. To respond to an email.
8. To mail something.
9. What you wanted to search for online.
10. Where you parked your car.
How many of these are you guilty of?