Careful! Hammerhead Flatworms Can Be Harmful To Our Pets!

Watch out! Hammerhead flatworms, native to Southeast Asia, have been spotted in San Antonio and Austin! They secrete a neurotoxin that can be harmful to pets if eaten. Take your pet to the vet immediately if they eat one and don’t cut them – pick them up with a stick or paper towel and throw them away.
Hammerhead flatworms, native to Southeast Asia, have been reported in the San Antonio and Austin area in the past couple of years. These slimy, snake-like worms can be up to a foot long and secrete a neurotoxin that can be harmful to humans and pets if eaten or touched. If your pet ingests a Hammerhead worm, take them to the vet immediately. Pick them up with a stick or paper towel, seal them in a zip lock bag with salt, and throw them away.

#trending

Recently Played

It&Apos;S Still Rock And Roll To MeBilly Joel
4:51am
Let&Apos;S GoCars
4:44am
PanamaVan Halen
4:40am
Old Time Rock And RollBob Seger And The Silver Bullet Band
4:37am
Everybody Wants To RuleTears For Fears
4:33am