I may be in the minority, but I just don’t like breakfast food.
I don’t like eggs…at all.
So, I’m a big fan of “whatever” for breakfast…are you or do you stick with the classic breakfast foods?
A a survey found that pizza is the #1 NON-breakfast food we like having for breakfast. 88% of people said it’s a fine breakfast food. Here are 10 more foods people would eat as their morning meal.
1. Chocolate cake. 82% of us would have no problem eating cake for breakfast.
2. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich. 79% said yes.
3. Chicken strips and fries. 58% said yes.
4. Spaghetti. 56% would eat it for breakfast.
5. Steak and potatoes. 51% said yes.
6. A burger. 51% said yes.
7. A salad. Only 50% of us would do a salad for breakfast.
8. Nachos. 48% said it’s an acceptable breakfast.
9. A hot dog. 42% said yes.
10. Chicken curry. Huh??? Only 33% of us would eat it for breakfast.